This script has a function that produces FIS input and output plots (as a *.pdf) based on the x,y coordinates of each membership function.
What do you need to run the script?
- A basic working knowledge of R (i.e., you know how to open a script, highlight code, and run it).
- Note the script will not take an *.fis as input. The input is a *.csv and at present it will need to be formatted the same as the exFIS.csv which can be found in the FIS_mfPlot.zip. The 'Step 1' video tutorial walks through the steps of formatting the *.csv based on an *.fis. This step requires an ability to 'read' an *.fis and a fundamental understanding of FIS membership function parameters and shape.
- There are five arguments you will need to define in the beginning of the script before running it:
- data.in: Filepath to formatted fis *.csv file
- plot.title: Title of plot.
- plot.width: Plot width in inches
- plot.height: Plot height in inches
- plot.out: Ouput *.pdf filepath
Lemhi_TS_2Input_PD_SLP.fis - FIS example is based on
exFIS.csv - Example of how input data needs to be formatted
fisMFPlot.R - R script
exFISPlot.pdf - Example output